If you would like to register with this forum, CLICK HERE Or if you have a Facebook account, Click the image

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What pets do you have?

Administrator
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Overall activity: 45.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Marvins Lucky 13 Solitaire Champion Aim and Fire Champion Castle of Cards Champion Jewel Quest Champion Yeti 1 Greece Champion 3-to-1 Blarney Champion Deuces Wild Champion Alu`s Revenge Champion Cheryl Erickson's Avatar
    Level
    LMAO honey your cat sounds like my sons cat Cheeto (yes I forgot to mention the cats as I am not the cat person my kids are, not that I hate cats but I wouldnt own one)

Cheeto and Zeus are brothers from the same litter. Cheeto is the oldest and Zeus is the runt. Cheeto is so fat that you pull your back out when you pick him up (Figure of speech) . My daughter picks on him all the time. She teases him like sometimes he is drinking water and she pokes on the back of his head and Cheeto turns around and pfft her. LOL He'll be coming around the corner, unsuspecting of what she is going to do, and all she does is moves her foot and he jumps five feet in the air and looks at her like "Just wait until you're sleeping, missy. I got you." She squirts him with the squirt bottle and he comes off the floor. She loves him as we all do and it is all in fun. Cheeto loves laying on his back and you scratch his belly. Most cats dont like that but Cheeto loves it. Cheeto is the family clown.

Administrator
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesYour first GroupSocialCreated Blog entry
    Birds Of A Feather Slots Champion Spin Poker Deluxe Champion Video Poker Jokers Wild Champion Aces High Champion Zodiac Slots Champion Age of Japan Champion Super Mario World Slots Champion Pirates Revenge Slots Champion Halloween Slots Champion Mario Video Poker Champion Gold Rush Slots Champion Michael AzP Williams's Avatar
    Level
    Blog Entries
    I have like 8 or 9 right now... I have a family that owns a horse ranch that might take all but 2 or 3 of them... My favs are Momma Cat (Gato is her name), Snoddy is last year's litter's runt and he looks like he is 4 months old when he is over 18 months... I would prolly also keep Smirky, which is a male from last year and only reason I would keep him is noone can pick him up, non less catch him even... I think when he was a kitten, his momma took him and the other around the neighborhood and someone kicked him. If that happened, I would LOVE to get my hands on that person and kick them a few times to see how THEY like it.. He NOW allows me to SOMETIMES pet him when I feed him. But I have to corner him. If I dont, he runs away LOL

The Greatest fear in the world is the opinions of others,
    and the moment you are unafraid of the crowd,
    you are no longer a sheep, you become a lion.
    A great roar arises in your heart,
    the roar of FREEDOM.